Wednesday, January 07, 2009

EXAMS ARE KNOCKING ON MY DOOR!!

OH MAN..


i just looked at the preliminary examination timetable for this year and it kinda sucks lah!!
Princples of Accounting: 07th May, Thurs, 10am - 1.15pm
Macroeconomics: 13th May, Wed, 10am - 1pm
Princples of Marketing: 13th May, Wed, 2.30 - 5.30pm
Financial Intermediation: 20th May, wed, 10am - 1pm
Corporate Finance: 21th May, Thurs, 2.30 - 5.30pm
everything over in two weeks' time. this year's exams are going to end quite early for me. last year's exams ended in mid june for me... but Macro and Marketing together on the same day is just too much man!! i don't think my hand can make it to 4pm sia.... two essay-based exams in one day. knn.. from past experience - you need at least 1 1/2 days for your brain to recharge and function properly due to the mental and emotional exhaustion.

two papers in a day is enough to keep you nua for 2 days at least. 7 days to recouperate and mug for FI and CF. where got enough! HAIZ. both CF and FI are quite similar but i am scared i will jumble the two modules up. i am going to keep my fingers crossed and hope that the CF paper has essays that allows me to use FI materials.... urgh.. perhaps they might end up making changes to the timetable and spread my papers out abit. hahhaha perhaps, perhaps, perhaps...

my only consoliation is that i am that the one who has 5 papers in 5 days. *faints*

haiz. i am always feeling jittery around this time of the year. FUCK. 4 months to exams and i just started reading up for my FI module~! omg and my macroecons is like growing cobweds too!! omg. omg. omg. omg!!

on a lighter note: i am excited that Chinese New Year is coming! invited two new friends to join me for reunion dinner. lol. i am kinda at a loss as to how i am going to talk to them when they come over. we have abit of communication breakdown actually.. hahaha see how lah.


my first paper is exactly four months aaawwwaaayyy.. hhhhooowww...
*moans*

No comments: