Friday, February 12, 2010

Sometimes i think too much

HA. 6 months since my last entry...
tsk tsk tsk.. i am getting lazier and lazier..

hmmmmm.. just started on my serious revision before the prelims.. and as usual, the winning formula is to strategise the cramming period. let's see... slightly more than 1 month before the end of my prelim papers... presently with 2 modules left totally untouched and the other two modules; just half bucket full. my strategy this year is to... kill 3 birds and let the fourth bird fly away. HAHAHAH. i just realised - i am running short of time. but i have yet to feel the urgency..

anyway - i shall try to commit 8 serious hours of study each day and only 6 hours of sleep each day. the rest of my day - i hope god will bless me with the diligence to imprint more data into grey matter.. am i making sense? i dunno. i should seriously stop making sandwiches and start making sense....

Dear me. whatever happened to my promise to myself. that i'll sign that damn clearence form before the lunar new year? the last time i checked.. i was supposed to sign it before the arrival of 2010. oops.. valentines is already here...


FUCK!!


Somehow - thinking too much always makes me wanna smoke.. Maybe soon.. i will be sucking on a cancer stick.

No comments: