Sunday, May 18, 2008

My favourite family routine

oh man. the weather is so hot these days all i wanna do in coop up in my room!! but the oreo siblings are always on the go every sunday!

we call ourselves oreo siblings because there are three of us and most of the time, we wear white/black tops. so sometimes we look like a normal oreo(2 black + 1 white) but sometimes we look like reverse oreo(two white +1 black). am i making sense? hur hur hur.

anyway the oreo siblings are not only good at strolling and spending money at roadside stalls. we also know how to maintain our family car because our sundays are normal spent time with baby - the family car.


baby - the family car


OH I HAVE SOMETHING VERY GOOD TO DECLARE! i finally have enough courage to drive again! super happy! i didn't leave the carpark but i did move out of the parking lot and up to the rooftop. i know it's no biggie for many drivers but hey, i developed the phobia when i dented my dad's car in the carpark the other time. and i haven't been behind the wheel for more than 10 months!

maybe. just maybe - i will have the courage to go on the roads. =D


mr bear for the car's mat. i bought it at daiso! super efficient!


my brother is very tall and skinny hor. damn his high metabolism.


my brother is in charge of the car's exterior, i am in charge of the interior and my sister; the four wheels. we do the car washing so as to cut cost on outsourcing and its like a free gym and spa. cleaning the interior actually becomes part of my sauna regime. then beating the dust out of the mats is my gym for my butterfly arms.

we always end off with drying the windows with newspaper. it is super good because your arms get exercise and windows get really clean! maybe next time we will learn how to wax the car properly. =D after maintaining baby, we go home to bathe and have dinner. i love it when we go out to eat! Yatta!



on top of that you get to see the sun setting. so the sky and the clouds are really nice - golden, with hues of pink. i hope my photo did justice to the sky's colours.

anyway an early happy vesak day everyone. what a long weekend~! and what better way to spend it then with my notes, books and study desk! hohoho

No comments: