Thursday, February 19, 2009

pimples pimples growing on my face.


wah~! what a beautiful view.. i wish i could see this every morning.

Anyway i thoroughly enjoyed myself the 5 days i was in Macau. seriously! i was living the lifestyle of a pig because apart from the time when i woke up - there was never a moment that i am left hungry. please don't freak out if i tell you i had about 5 to 6 meals a day.

i wake up at 6 plus, have my 1st breakfast at 7.15am then my 2nd breakfast at 10am. 1st lunch at 1.30pm... but i mean there is nothing else to do but eat there mah. it's stil winter sale so i can't buy their stuff..

will blog about macau when i finish uploading the photos.. hee hee.. i think i gained 3 kg again. ARGHHH.. vaccations are always the death of my diet plans.. *sobs*
--
wah~! exams period is here! and my laptop keeps crashing on me again!! i think this is fate's way of telling me i should just focus on studies and sleep whenever i have the time. sigh.. how can i live without my computer man.. i am already having withdrawal symptons. tsk tsk tsk..

anyway hormones, good food and stress is disfiguring my face. OMG.. small bumps are pimples, whiteheads, blackheads are SPROUTING all over my face lah~~~~~~ sobs.. how~ my beautiful face..i think i will reward myself with a face mask every three days for all the hare core studying.... hahahahahaha the government's money is all going to go to my face~!!!

yeah~! it's almost 1pm - i should go continue studying.. i haven't touched F.I yet.. i am so dead. 1st mock paper is on the 2nd of March!! OMFG!!

No comments: