Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YUHUA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!


I shall stop moaning because of my reluctancy to accept that i am growing oldie moldie. *think happy thoughts* Now I blow the 23 candles and may all my wishes come true!!

#1. I wanna visit Japan's Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium (沖縄美ら海水族館, Okinawa Churaumi Suizokukan) with Mommy!!

#2. I wanna conquer Japan!! visit their osen! Eat their wonderful food! See beautiful people!! Wear winter wear!

#3. I wanna travel the world and eat glorious food.

#4. I wanna buy my own semi-detach and deco it anyway i want!

#5. Actually - I want to own many houses and deco them anyway I want and still be able to rent them out.

#6. I wish I were an investment whizkid make my money work for me!

#7. I wanna do community work.

#8. I want an enjoyable job that pays like super duper well. Be my own boss maybe?

#9. I want be like my brother - eat loads of good food and still not get fat.

#10. I wanna to start driving again.

#11-23: The usual goood health. good results. Happiness to friends and family. peace and harmony. be a better person.. find the love of my life... yada.. yada...
Okay - I know I have alot of wants that aren't feasible at the moment but I mean alot of them's possible if I had TONNES OF MONEY. The power of money.. wah... It's not possible for money to fall from the sky. So let me win all the top 3 prizes for TOTO, 4D and BIG SWEEP for the entire year!! muahahaha


I bet that's what everyone else wants. bleah.


Anyway I popped this question to my parents..
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ONE DAY YOU FOUND A BAG FULL OF MONEY?!

Seriously. I bet you never really gave it much thought. I was thinking for a few nights and I couldn't come up with an answer. To take or not to take....

AGAINST 'JUST TAKE IT':
Reason 1:- Ransom money. A few million dollars that a family begged and borrowed to their kin and you took it. kidnapped person ends up dead. It's bad for Karma
Reason 2:- Drug trafficker's cash. you steal from us - we kill you.
Reason 3:- Drug trafficker's cash. The police might think you were one of them and arrest you. Then beat you into submission and give you the death penalty. What a way to die..
Reason 4:- You just ain't that lucky. What are the chances that God's being so nice to drop cash at your feet? You will probably have more luck trying to get knocked down by a car.

AGAINST 'NOT TO TAKE':
Reason 1:- Finders, Keepers. Whoever comes after you might take it and enjoy his newfound pot of gold.
Reason 2:- Greed's my middle name. I just can't bear the thought of leaving a pile of cash on the floor.
Reason 3:- Your parents are getting old. They could do with early retirement.
Reason 4:- Just think about the power of money. You can fulfil most of your birthday wishes this year.

So what is my final verdict. My mind tells me it is better not to take. But my heart wouldn't bear for me to part with the money. Maybe when that day comes when such a situation presents itself - I might be so filthy rich that that kinda money will be peanuts to me. So why would I wanna pick up peanuts off the streets? muahahaha

No comments: