Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My dream house

Oh man - i just watched 'Departures' - no wonder the film won an Oscar. nice nice!! combine it with beautiful music and you get a perfect match! I am glad i decided to watch it and i think today was that last day of screening. hmmm. lucky me.

nearer the climax at the end - i was crying so damn hard to suppress my sobs.. the theater was puny so if i burst out crying everyone will know!! and the worst thing that could happen was that i forgot to bring me tissue paper so i had to use my jacket sleeve to wipe away the tears and bits of mucus. lol! disgusting - i know. i might have i cried too much because i am having a headache. oops.

--

This is a random post but my blog is growing weeds and cobwebs. i suddenly had this urge to look at real estate and San Francisco seems like a nice place to start. lol. wah fantastic view man..
I am quite stupid to think that TWIN PEAKS, having an excellent paranoma view of the golden bridge etc, wouldn't have people living on it. naive me - that place is packed with villa, terraces and bungalos. some of these houses are so nice!! OMG!! but it's not like i will ever get to live in one. Fucking expensive. Do you have any idea how much one costs? the ones that i really, really liked costs about USD2.5-3.5 mil lah. thats like double the amount if you convert to sing dollars. ($_$)

Photobucket Photobucket
Front door #1 or #2?

Photobucket Photobucket
Two living rooms in the house?

Photobucket Photobucket
Kitchen #1 or #2?
Photobucket Photobucket
Bathrooms?

Photobucket Photobucket
the balcony?
Photobucket Photobucket
bedroom and library - SO NICE RIGHT!!

Photobucket Photobucket
This is one of my favourites!! i like my house to have alot of windows!!


This is going to be my goal in life. Material goal at least. I wanna own a big house!!! =D

No comments: